A visual analysis essay asks you to analyze an image and discuss the context, significance, and the message it conveys to the audience.
o An iconic image or photograph with a global implication, significance, and meaning
• An image or picture in U.S. with social, cultural, political, historical impact on another country/ region in the world
• A significant image or picture in another country/ region in the world and its social, cultural, political, historical impact on U.S., other countries, or the rest of the world
• Two images or pictures of one issue/ event but in two different countries, regions in the world
• A significant global issue
• An issue with political, cultural, or social significant in another country other than U.S.
• UN, UNESCO, WHO website
• Major media and publications such as National Geography, Times, Vouge, …
(Submit a copy/ picture of image with Rough draft and final draft)
• Format and length
o MLA format, in-text citation, works cited page
o 3 full pages
o At least two credible sources (NO Wikipedia!) preferably from the library databases:
http://www.lonestar.edu/library/14629.htm > Topic overviews >
• “Opposing Viewpoints,”
• “Issues and Controversies,”
• CQ Researcher
• Credible, unbiased, objective media sources (found in library databases)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, BBC, New Yorker, Economist, Associated Press, Foreign Affairs, Atlantic, Politico.
United Nations, UNESCO, World Health Organization
.gov and .edu sources
NOTE: 100photoes.Time.com provides a brief explanation of the image; therefore, it should NOT be considered as one of the two required sources; you need more in-depth and complete sources.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER