SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
The residential sector is responsible for 15% of UK’s greenhouse gas emissions in 2018 with the main contributor being from gas for heating and cooking (Gov.uk, 2020).
If we are to meet the governments 2050 Net Zero pledge it is imperative that new low carbon technologies are harnessed and embraced by UK’s homeowners to achieve the 95% reduction in CO2 emissions needed in the residential sector (EST, 2020).
With this in mind, the proposed study is to evaluate consumers attitudes of embracing new low carbon technologies to heat their homes.
– to explore households’ appetite for sustainable, low carbon
technologies in their homes to aid in the effort to meet governments net-zero policy.
– To explore how domestic heating technologies have changed
over the last 50 years, their efficiency and their carbon outputs.
– To consider legislation, current policy and guidance for changes relating to heating systems in homes over the years.
– Research modern-day technologies, their costs and efficiencies.
– Analyse pros and cons of modern-day technologies and their
barriers and constraints for homeowners to buy-in to the new
– Critically analyse homeowner’s appetite to embrace the new
technology to aid the government’s net-zero policy.
Energy Saving Trust [EST], 2020. On the path to net-zero: low carbon heating. [online] Available at: <https://energysavingtrust.org.uk/path-net-zero-low-carbon-heating/>
Gov.uk, 2020. 2018 UK Greenhouse Gas Emissions, final figures. [pdf] Available online at: <https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachm ent_data/file/862887/2018_Final_greenhouse_gas_emissions_statistical_release.pdf>
Analyse pros and cons of modern-day technologies and their barriers and constraints for homeowners to buy-in to the new technologies - Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER