|Module code and title:||FY026 Preparing for Success At University: Knowledge and Creativity||Module leader:|| M Bhuiyan/ Assad Shamsi
|Assignment No. and type:||CW2: Portfolio||Assessment weighting:||60%|
|Submission time and date:||Friday the 08th April 2022 01:59PM UK Time||Target feedback time and date:||In 3 weeks|
|Using materials generated in class and through your independent study, populate a portfolio of evidence of your learning and development during the module.
Write a 500 word summary to explain the rationale, the reasons, for your choice of materials used to populate the Portfolio.
This assignment requires you to:
1. Create a portfolio using the Blackboard Portfolio tool.
2. Add sections to a page within the portfolio to create themed spaces to which materials can be uploaded.
3. Choose a selection of documents to upload to the portfolio.
· A minimum of 12 documents is suggested.
· These should be materials generated during FY026 classes, or through independent study relevant to this module.
· This might include a selection of reading logs, photographs of work completed in class, examples of academic writing.
· There is no word count for these documents although it is anticipated that they should provide a minimum of 1500 words in addition to the summary.
· Using the Learning Outcomes may help you to choose which documents to include.
4. Upload the documents to the relevant themed sections.
5. Write a 500 word summary explaining your choices of the Portfolio contents.
Portfolio workshops will be provided to help you to complete these tasks.
|This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:|
|LO 1||Demonstrate effective communication skills, applicable to academic and professional contexts.|
|LO 2||Reflect on their individual performance, behaviour and experience in education and/or employment|
|LO 3||Locate and evaluate resources for academic and employment- purposes|
|LO 4||Think critically and creatively about graduate employment opportunities in the future|
|Written work submitted as part of this assignment should be presented according to the following:
1. The summary should be 1.5 line spaced
2. Font must be Arial 12
3. Follow the reference guidelines
4. The summary must be within the word count range 450-550 words
|Referencing and research requirements|
|Please reference your work according to the Harvard style for your subject as defined in Cite Them Right Online (http://www.citethemrightonline.com). This information is also available in book form: Pears, R. and Shields, G. (2016) Cite them right: the essential reference guide. 10th edn. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. Copies are available via the University library.
As the portfolio is developmental, only the summary will be marked according to the Harvard referencing guidelines on Cite Them Right Online.
|How your work will be assessed|
|Your work will be assessed on the extent to which it demonstrates your achievement of the stated learning outcomes for this assignment (see above) and against other key criteria, as defined in the University’s institutional grading descriptors. If it is appropriate to the format of your assignment and your subject area, a proportion of your marks will also depend upon your use of academic referencing conventions.
This assignment will be marked according to the grading descriptors for Foundation Level.
You are required to submit the 500 word summary via an electronic submission point on Blackboard.
1. Create a snapshot of the completed portfolio and share this with your seminar lecturer
2. Ensure that you select the option to send an e-mail to the users with whom the portfolio is being shared.
· You are reminded of the University’s regulations on academic misconduct, which can be viewed on the University website: https://bucks.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/9546/Academic-Misconduct-Policy.pdf. In submitting your assignment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations
· Please also note that work that is submitted up to 10 working days beyond the submission date will be considered a late submission. Late submissions will be marked and the actual mark recorded, but will be capped at the pass mark (typically 40%), provided that the work is of a passing standard. Work submitted after this period will not be marked and will be treated as a non-submission.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER