You need to write your answers in your OWN WORDS. You may use ideas you have read about but DO NOT just copy what is found in the text. Copying won’t help you think through the material and I certainly don’t want to re-read what is in the text.
These reviews are supposed to help you analyze what you are reading. Copying out of the text book is just busy work. These reviews are meant to be much more than that. Please complete them with this in mind.
Your reviews should be about one to one and a half pages single spaced (with double spacing in between questions, please). You are welcome to write more than this, but this is a good rule of thumb for these reviews.
Write out all the questions with your answers. ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE TO BE COMPLETED INDEPENDENTLY. You may discuss these questions with classmates, but all submissions should be your original work. All assignments are checked by Turnitin. If you aren’t familiar with this system, it checks all submissions with previously submitted work and provides a score indicating originality.
If your Turnitin score is flagged, I will be looking at it very closely and you may not get credit for your assignment. If you try to submit work that someone else did, this system will flag you. Submitting someone else work is a violation of the academic honesty code.
To make this easy—do your own work, don’t cheat or plagiarize or you will most likely get caught and this is an unpleasant situation for everyone involved.
After completing the reading assignment, please answer the following questions: (remember the instructor for this course does not answer emails over the weekend or on university holidays–please plan accordingly).
1. Describe the developmental/normative strategy. This strategy tends to be the most effective for articulation and language intervention with children. Explain why this is the case. (2 points)
2. Describe the client-specific strategy including the relevant factors in the selection of treatment objectives. Make sure to address how stimulability is a consideration. (2 points)
3. Write a brief summary (2-3 sentences) of each of the theories of learning listed below (3 points)
Innateness Theory/Biological Model
4. Provide a brief description including a specific example of each type of reinforcement listed below. (4 points)
Positive reinforcement/secondary-performance feedback
5. Explain the difference between continuous and intermittent reinforcement. Give scenarios when it would be appropriate to use each of these. (2 point)
6. After reading the information provided in the chapter about the dynamics of therapy/clinician client relationship, describe a few ways (pick from several listed) a clinician could build rapport or enhance their professionalism? (2 points)
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER