Disability As A Tool Of Innovation Research
Gen S420 D. Pastora Carson & R. Schlesinger
“Disability as a Tool of Innovation” Research Paper
For this assignment investigate ONE of the following topics:
· Wheelchairs on Airplanes
· Wheelchair Accessible Playgrounds
· Straw Ban & Disability
You are required to write a two-page paper, double spaced, 12 point font addressing the following questions. This is a question and answer format. You must include the question above each response. Failure to do so will result in a loss of 3 points.
1. Introduction: Opening statement of topic area you will be discussing (1 paragraph)
2. References: Which websites, readings, and documentary films did you utilize in your investigation? (3 sources; What were the main points or arguments of each source? Write a 1 paragraph summary of each = 3 paragraphs)
3. Which of these fundamental areas does this topic touch on? How does it relate to the fundamental area(s)? (1 paragraph)
c. Assistive Technology
d. Disability Rights
e. Respectful Language
4. I used to think that… Why did you think that? Now I think that… Why do you think that now? What changed in your thinking? (1 paragraph).
5. Closing: In this context, how is disability a tool of innovation? (2-3 sentences)
6. Student Checklist
Supplemental Extra Credit Opportunity
Take a stand consistent with disability rights and life quality. Create a flyer or art piece that represents the issue you have researched. Scan your creation and submit it digitally for extra credit points. (Indicate whether or not we have your permission to share it with the class. We can share anonymously as well. Just let us know.)
Name: (last, first)
Class section (1 or 2):
Assignment #4: Disability as a Tool of Innovation
Student Self-Score Checklist
Please fill out this checklist and self-score. Upload this check list with your final assignment to blackboard according to the directions listed on your syllabus. Failure to follow directions will result in a loss of points.
Student Self-Score Points
Student Self-Score Checklist [ 2 pts]:
Assignment submitted on time with the Checklist self-scored, including student’s full name and Red ID number, title of the assignment, and date of submission.
Following Paper Format [3 pts]:
Paper is in question and answer format. Questions must be indicated above each response.
Research Paper [15pts]:
Response are reflective of what is covered in class. Assignment follows the directions on the assignment description and includes 3 references, fundamental areas, your own perspectives and responses to the different areas you covered.
Total Possible Points: (20)
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER