SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
150 words Due 5 hours
Unit 1 DB: What Function of Law is Most Important?
Considering the functions of law as defined in the assigned reading for this unit:
· Checking government power and promoting personal freedom
· Facilitating planning and the realization of reasonable expectations
· Promoting economic growth through free competition
· Promoting social justice and protecting the environment.
Explain which function of the law, in your opinion, is the most important. Can the government legislate morality? Explain.
In response to your peers, consider your peers’ response. If they disagree with your response, consider the factual assumptions they have made which form the foundation of their opinion. Can you challenge those assumptions while furthering your discussion? If your responses are similar, consider posing a hypothetical question to test your peer’s conclusions.
Regardless of whether you are an attorney arguing in court or a business stakeholder pitching to shareholders or a potential client, adding support for your argument from appropriate resources strengthens your content. For this discussion board, be sure to include a citation to an appropriate source that supports the point you are making. (HINT: Your textbook is a great source!)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER