Your subject question: How can the lessons learned from the U.S. Industrial Revolution help people adjust to workplace changes in the future?
Based on your SUBJECT QUESTION use the following source:
Robert McNamara. August 12, 2019. The Pullman Strike of 1894. https://www.thoughtco.com/the-pullman-strike-of-1894-1773900
to answer the questions below:
What is the title of your first secondary source?
1. Who wrote this source?
2. When was it written?
3. Why was it written?
4. In your own words, explain the main idea of this source.
5. What makes this a secondary source?
6. Is the writer neutral, or does the writer advance a particular point of view or perspective? Explain your answer by referring to specific examples from the source.
7. In your own words, explain which facts or details from the source will help you answer your research question.
8. Why is this source credible?
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER