SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
After reviewing the required unit resources for Units ‘Al and VIll. consider the scenario below. Assume that you are the emergency manager of your community. First. identify your community, and provide some general information and demographic information on it. Then, explain and map the hazards and vulnerabilities that your community faces today as well as what it may face in the future. Consider the questions below as you conduct your analysis.
• How will changes in technology continue to impact the way that people in your community live, work, and play? How does technology impact emergency management. warning systems. data analytics. cybersecurity. survivor location. and communication?
• What demographic trends do you see in your community? Review the actidearths.neatbssairation Transform Communities” for help with this.
G 4050, Socio-Psychological Nature of Emergency Management
o For example. data on the U.S. population indicates that the population will become older (over 65) in the next 15 years. Will your community be impacted by this. and if so. what will you do to address it?
• Have you considered changes in vulnerabilities because of natural disasters. such as flooding. wildfire patterns. drought, water shortage. heatwaves. environmental hazards. manmade hazards (e.g.. potential infrastructure failures, such as dam breaks or bridge failures). terrorism/active shooter events, urbanization. and disease outbreak?
• Which special populations in your community would be most vulnerable to the hazards that you have mapped? Would the level of vulnerability change depending upon the specific incident? If so, how would you recommend addressing this issue?
How does technology impact emergency management. warning systems. data analytics. cybersecurity. survivor location. and communication?Explain - Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER