Your responses are to be 2-3 pages long, type-written, 12 points font, single spaced, one-inch margins using citing of any outside references (if needed). Responses will be graded based on depth of analysis, content and format. VeriCite will be used to check for plagiarism.
The scenario to be discussed:Your friend, John, heard that you are taking an operations management course this semester so he dropped by your condo while you and your group members are working on a term project. John consulted with you and your friends in regard to his new idea of opening a new pizza place at the Music City Mall located in Odessa, TX.
This will be his first time opening his own fast-food restaurant; although, he has worked as a Domino’s Pizza store manager these past eight years.
1. (20 points) The first thing that comes to your mind is how his business will compete with other pizza restaurants in town or even Domino’s Pizza. What kind of competitive priorities (pick at least 2 but no more than 3) would you recommend for him to pursue? Briefly explain each competitive priority and why it is important for his business.
2. (15 points) The next thing you think of is a customer benefit package (CBP). In your own words, explain to John, who has never heard about a CBP before, what a CPB is, why it is important to his business.
3. (15 points) As a guideline to John, use your own ideas to generate at least 5 processes (as part of CBP) that will contribute to the success of this new pizza place.
4. (20 points) Based on the processes you developed, briefly describe issues that must be considered in designing each process.
5. (15 points) Identify and briefly describe at least five processes of pre-production services (gaining a customer) for this new pizza place.
6. (15 points) Identify and briefly describe at least five processes of post-production services (keeping the customer) for this new pizza place.
Identify and briefly describe at least five processes of pre-production services (gaining a customer) for this new pizza place.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER