Write an essay on Motorola mobile Australia of 3000 words. Following is the introduction of the essay. Each point given in the introduction should be explained in detail (3 quarters of a page) and write conclusion at the end.
NOTE: YOUR ESSAY SHOULD BE STRICTLY CONFINED TO MOTOROLA MOBILE , ALONG WITH IN TEXT CITATION OF RELATED JOURNAL ARTICLES AND REFRENCES. GIVE 3 (APA REFRENCES )ATLEAST PER PARAGRAPH. DON’T WRITE A GENERAL ESSAY, DO A THOROUGH RESEARCH ON Motorola.
I have given the introduction so don’t write the introduction, just follow the points below and explain it ,
1. Firstly, critically discuss how job design can contribute to the growth and development of the individual skill development and performance outcomes as well as achieving organizational pre-determined performance targets within the organization.
2. Secondly, critically discuss how the design and administration of a pre skills audit questionnaire against the job description statement and organizational KPI’s can assist in identifying individual skills and organizational pre-determined performance targets within the organization.
3.Thirdly, critically discuss how a self-assessment, 180 or 360 degree skills audit questionnaire can assist in identifying employees and managerial staff for horizontal and vertical succession planning into new and challenging job roles due to their workplace competence.
4. Fourthly, critically discuss the key steps used for career succession planning within Motorola.
5. Fifthly, critically discuss how a self-assessment, 180 or 360 degree skill audit questionnaire can assists in identifying employee and managerial skill gaps requiring training and development career action plans to prepare employees for skill growth and achievement of organizational pre-determined performance targets.
6. Sixthly, critically discuss how the design and implementation of a blend of learning and development strategies supported by mentoring and a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month workplace project can result in skill, knowledge and workplace project achievements, leading to individual skill growth and achievement of individual, team and organizational performance targets.
7. Seventhly, critically discuss how the design and implementation of a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month workplace project can result in individual skill development, succession planning, and achievement of individual and organizational pre-determined performance targets.
8. Eighthly, critically discuss how the re-administration of a post skills audit questionnaire can seek to measure a return on training investment resulting in skill development and increases in organizational sales, revenue and achievement of pre-determined individual and organizational performance targets.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER