SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
The activity of silicon in a binary Fe-Si Iiquid alloy containing Ns, = 0.02 is 0.000022 at 1,600″C relative to the Raoultian standard state. The Henrian activity coefficient ygi is experimentally determined to be 0.001 1.
1) Calculate the activity of silicon in the same alloy, but relative to the Henrian
2) Calculate the change of the standard molar free energy of silicon for the change
3) Calculate the activity of silicon relative to the 1 wt% standard state. The standard state. of the standard state from Raoultian to Henrian. molecular weights of Fe and Si are 55.85 and 28.09, respectively.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER